About the Program
2017-18 eZseatU Membership
Here is how the program works:
Buy membership: Purchase your $25 eZseatU membership online and create your personal online account.
Reserve your FREE tickets: Each Tuesday morning, you will receive an e-mail outlining the concerts offered that week, reservation procedures, and other important information. Every week, tickets will be made available on Tuesday at 4 PM. The link to purchase tickets will be included in the e-mail, or found under the eZseatU 2017-18 tab when you log in to "My Account." Each eZseatU member is entitled to one ticket per concert. Tickets will generally sell out quickly after the release. It is encouraged that you attempt to reserve your ticket as soon as possible.
Bring friends: eZseatU members may purchase $8 student add-on tickets for most performances. Each student guest with an $8 add-on ticket must also have a valid full-time college student ID. The number of add-on tickets made available is subject to change each week.
Concert night: Print out your tickets and bring them to the concert with your valid full-time college student ID (guest student add-on ticket holders must have valid full-time college student ID as well). Anyone who fails to present a college student ID will not be admitted. Your tickets will be scanned at the eZseatU table in the Kimmel Center lobby, and you will be seated by an usher 10 minutes before the performance starts. No late seating will be available for any concerts. You cannot be checked-in after the usher has seated the students.
Additional generous support is provided by the Amy P. Goldman Foundation.
Have more questions? Read our FAQs to find out more.
- You must have a valid current full-time college student ID for the current academic year to participate.
- Reservations and seating are subject to availability.
- All artists, dates, prices, and programs subject to change.
- eZseatU memberships are valid for all regular Philadelphia Orchestra concerts October through May at the Kimmel Center. Memberships expire at the end of the 2017-18 season.
- All add-on tickets must be used by full-time students with valid student IDs.
- Always bring your printed ticket and valid student ID to concerts. Anyone who fails to present a valid student ID will not be admitted.
- Tickets issued are general admission. Seating location in the concert hall is dependent on availability. If someone has a purchased ticket for the seat you have been placed in at a particular concert, please allow them to take their seat and find an usher who will reseat you.
- If eZseatU reservations have been sold out for a particular concert, there are still other options for students!
- Some concerts may not have tickets available through the eZseatU program should they sell out in advance of a weekly e-mail alert for ticket reservations. Keep checking this page throughout the season for the most up to date concert availability information.