Directions to the Kimmel Center
The Kimmel Center is located at the southwest corner of Broad and Spruce Sts., three blocks south of City Hall on the Avenue of the Arts.
- From points north: Take I-76 or I-95 to I-676 (Vine Street Exp.) and exit at Broad St. (Central Philadelphia). Follow Broad St. around City Hall, continuing south.
- From points south: Take I-95 North to Exit 17, Broad St. Continue north on Broad St. approximately three miles.
- From points east: Take I-676 (Vine Street Exp.) and exit at Broad St. (Central Philadelphia). Follow Broad St. around City Hall, continuing south.
- From points west: Take I-76 (Schuylkill Exp.) to I-676 (Vine Street Exp.) and exit at Broad Street (Central Philadelphia). Follow Broad St. around City Hall, continuing south.
- From Ben Franklin Bridge: Take first exit on 8th St. to Spruce St. Continue west to Broad St.
- From Walt Whitman Bridge: Take Broad St. Exit. Follow north approximately three miles.
Subway: The Broad St. Subway’s Walnut-Locust Station is located two blocks from the Kimmel Center. Market-Frankford and Subway Surface riders should make a free transfer to the Broad Street Line at the 15th & Market Sts. stop.
Regional Rail: All Regional Rail lines stop at Suburban Station, where riders can transfer to the nearby Broad Street Line at City Hall Station or take the 15-minute walk to the Kimmel Center.
Bus: Routes C, 27, and 32 travel along Broad St. Route 12 runs east-west along Locust and Walnut Sts. Other nearby buses include Routes 9, 21, and 42, which run along Walnut and Chestnut Sts. PHLASH stops at Broad & Walnut Sts. Bus Routes C, 9, 21, 32, 42, and PHLASH are handicapped accessible.
New Jersey’s PATCO High Speed Line:
Take the High Speed Line toward Philadelphia to the last or 15th St. stop. Surface at 15th & Locust Sts. From there, walk one block south on 15th St. to Spruce St. Turn left and find the entrance to the Kimmel Center at mid-block.
Parking Facilities near the Kimmel Center
Parkway Corporation: 13th & Locust Streets
Bellevue Parking Garage: 220 S. Broad Street
Park America, Inc.: 15th and Locust Streets
ABM Parking: Broad and Pine Streets
LAZ Parking: 15th and Sansom Streets
Juniper and Locust Parking: 1327 Locust Street