Announcing: New Donor Benefits for the 2019-20 Season
We will be launching new donor benefits starting in the 2019-20 season, taking effect on September 1, 2019. These benefits were designed based on extensive feedback from the Orchestra’s donor family. We encourage your feedback and questions about these changes and how they may affect you, please contact us at 215.893.3151 or email@example.com.
Individuals who make a gift of $100 to $3,499 to the Orchestra’s Annual Fund will enjoy some of our most popular benefits, including Open Rehearsals, special events, and priority ticket access. Each Friends Circle level includes all benefits from the preceding levels.
- Two Open Rehearsal Tickets
- Priority access to single tickets and 10% discount on single tickets within the subscription series
- Electronic access to Philadelphia Orchestra Impact Reports
- *Access to Orchestra on Demand, the online portal for streaming archived Philadelphia Orchestra performances and recordings
- Two additional Open Rehearsal Tickets (for a total of four tickets)
- Complimentary Philadelphia Orchestra gift
- Four additional Open Rehearsal Tickets (for a total of eight tickets)
- Invitation to a pre-concert backstage tour of Verizon Hall (to be scheduled throughout the season; concert attendance is not required)
- Invitation for two to Salon Series events (three events per season)
- Invitation for two to the annual Closed Rehearsal Event, which includes a meal, artistic presentation, and full Orchestra rehearsal
- Acknowledgement of support in Playbill concert programs
- Access to a dedicated member of the Orchestra’s Development staff for assistance with all Orchestra-related matters
- Tier One reserved seating for all Open Rehearsals
- Priority invitations to participate in Orchestra tours and travel opportunities, including day trips and international tours
- Print or electronic access to Philadelphia Orchestra Impact Reports
*With your gift of $50 or more, you will receive access to Orchestra on Demand, the online portal for streaming archived Philadelphia Orchestra performances and recordings.
Maestros Circle members enjoy exclusive benefits and access to recognize their generous contributions of $3,500 or more. Each Maestros Circle level includes all benefits from the preceding levels.
- Use of the Wells Fargo Founders’ Lounge before and during intermission at subscription series concerts.
- Priority access to purchase parking in the Kimmel Center parking garage. (Parking must be paid in advance. Spaces are limited and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- Exclusive access to the dedicated Priority Services Coordinator for ticket purchases, exchanges, and parking reservations.
- Invitation for two to the annual House Party with Orchestra musicians and leadership
- Invitation for two to attend the annual Carnegie Hall Day Trip
Introducing the Presenters Circle! Members of the Presenters Circle enjoy special sponsorship recognition and customized stewardship experiences. A dedicated member of the Orchestra’s staff will arrange a sponsorship package with you each year, giving you the opportunity to engage with the musicians and guest artists you love. Presenters Circle members receive all benefits at the Friends Circle and Maestros Circle levels.
- Recognition as sponsor of a Philadelphia Orchestra musician for a single concert, including an opportunity to visit the sponsored musician at a concert
- Recognition as sponsor of a guest soloist or conductor for a single concert, including an opportunity to visit the sponsored musician at a concert
- Recognition as sponsor of a single subscription concert, including a customized sponsorship experience to meet conductor and musicians
- Recognition as sponsor of a guest soloist or conductor for a full subscription concert weekend, plus a customized experience to meet conductor and musicians
- Recognition as sponsor of a full subscription concert weekend, including customized experience to meet conductor and musicians
Artistic Council members make annual commitments of $125,000 or greater and receive individually tailored benefits that offer exclusive access to, and opportunities for interaction with, Yannick Nézet-Séguin, Philadelphia Orchestra musicians, guest artists and conductors, and artistic personnel.
For more information about the Artistic Council, please contact Mitch Bassion at 215.893.1811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are launching a new, automatically renewing Sustainer program in April 2019. Many of you take advantage of our monthly or quarterly installment plans to make your gift; these plans will not change.
Sustainer plan gifts can be made on an annual, monthly, or quarterly basis. Your gift will automatically be charged to your credit card until you request a change or cancellation. You will not need to renew your gift each year.
Gifts that are currently enrolled in installment plans will not automatically renew. Please sign up for our Sustainer program to take advantage of this new offering. Credit cards for both installment plans and the Sustainer program will still be charged on the 15th of each month. Sustainers may cancel or modify their payment schedule at any time.